Complaints Process at WestJet Airlines

Most airlines have a method with which they deal with passenger or customer complaints. Some operate a dedicated phone service along with an online enquiry form. Others may just have an email contact. These services may allow you to register a concern or make a claim for lost luggage.

Some airlines have strict standards that they must comply with depending on local laws and their own timetables.

Have you needed to make a complaint to WestJet?

Has your complaint been resolved to your satisfaction?

How long did it take WestJet to return your call or email?

Any other issues or problems with WestJet complaints process?

Post your review and comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I was vacationing in Florida and my son forgot his skateboard in the WestJet lounge at the Orlando airport. A quick call back to WetJet in Orlando once we had reached Toronto had a WestJet employee named Greg telling us to call lost and found at the Oralndo airport and if the skateboard had been found to recontact WestJet in Orlando and WestJet in Orlando would make arrangements to have the skateborad sent to us. I did not expect this service for free, by the way, and would have paid for it. When I called WestJet in Canada to relate this information I was told it wasn't possible and why didn't I just go through lost and found at the Orlando airport. I could have done this quite easily and I ended up doing that. But WestJet in Orlando told me that they could do it and I believed this erroneous information. It was a lot of phone calls and explaining multiple times the same information over and over and over and over again at my expense. I think WestJet should have honored the information I was given by the airline in Orlando. WestJet should also have a clear policy on lost and found items in its airport lounges. A very frustrting end to a nice vacation. Shame on WestJet for not honoring what its Orlando employee told me!

    ReplyDelete